Things which you would consider cyberpunk, if they did not actually exist.
- Couch Bunker
- Polkupyörien nopeusennätys
- Adhesives for gluing steel. At the moment these are being researched and a good one doesn’t exist even in a lab. They might have found a workable one by 2037. Perhaps adhesives for other metals as well.
- How A Simple New Invention Seals A Gunshot Wound In 15 Seconds
- Circet: like a tablet but on your skin.
- Artificial rain to fight pollution in China "The process of ‘cloud seeding’ involves firing rockets containing silver iodide into clouds, instigating the formation of ice crystals from super-cooled liquids. Particles then fall as rain or snow, with the artificially induced precipitation clearing the pollution and smog below, if all goes according to plan. "
- Emotient “[..] a new piece of “glassware” for Google Glass that measures sentiment analysis based on reading people through the headgear’s camera.”