Drones and other remotely operated gear
Remote Operations: Basically the equivalent of Athletics. Also, whenever a character wishes to use another skill remotely, they must use the lower of Remote Operations and the skill they wish to employ.
- If the action depends on precision, use TECH as the attribute.
- If the action depends on speed or reaction time, use REF as the attribute.
- If both are needed (usually reactions in addition to precision, for example shooting), use REF as the attribute.
- If you are using an INT, EMP or COOL skill, Remote Operations is probably not a factor. the drone just acts as your eyes allowing you to attempt the action.
- If an action depends on BODY or MOVE, use the drone’s statistics
- Name: Name of the model. Pretty simple when you think about it, eh?
- Description: The general appearance and/or function of the drone, how big is it, etc.
- Control Modifier: This modifier is added to all actions attempted through the drone. Control Modifier can be anything from -5 to 0. A cyberlink adds +2 to Control Modifier, which an make it positive.
- Armor: The Stopping Power of the drone chassis, if any.
- Structure: How much damage can the drone sustain before it is disabled or destroyed. Disabled is usually one half of Destroyed.
- MOVE: How fast and acrobatic is the drone.
- BODY: How much force can the drone effect.
- Control Range: How far away from the transmitter can the drone operate. This is just a baseline number, environmental conditions can easily halve or double the range.
- Processor: What kind of computing power does the drone have.
- Standard Programs: What programs are included in the chassis.
- Onboard Systems: What systems are included in the drone.
|Name||Description||Control Modifier||Armor||Structure||MOVE||BODY||Control Range||Processor||Standard Programs||Onboard Systems|
Short range radar, designed for detecting drones.